Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
2 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks with 3/4 cup reserved juice, can be used in place of the fresh pineapple and the pineapple juice. Papayas can be used in place of mangoes, or use both! Plan ahead this needs to chill for 8 hours before using.
Top Review by Shari2
This fruit salad was great. I used canned pineapple instead of fresh. This was quick and easy to put together and the lime juice adds a little tang to it. I didn't reduce the amount of the honey because it was just right. Reviewed for ZWT5.
- 1 small fresh pineapple (peeled, cored and diced)
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice (can use less)
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed (can use 2 mangoes)