Recipe by Corrinne J
Cucumber saute is a wonderful, fresh summer appetizer! The tiny sweetness of the sugar compliments the fresh crisp cucumbers topped with a salty feta cheese!
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) packagealouette crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill (chopped)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers and split in half and remove seeds.
- Crosscut cucumbers about 1/4 inch thick set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil followed immediately by the sliced cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with sugar and saute until translucent.
- Add Alouette Crumbled Fat Free Feta and chopped dill.
- Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.