Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like the pie because it's fat free and it takes 5 minutes to fix. A friend from England sent to me.
- 2 pints plain fat-free yogurt (I like strawberry)
- 1 (4 ounce) box Jello gelatin (a flavor to go with yogurt)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 fat-free graham cracker crust
- Mix box of Jello with 1/2 cup boiling water (to dissolve Jello) mix in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Fold, place into pie shell and refrigerate till sets about 1 hour.
- You can't tell this is fat free YUM!
A very sweet dessert that I made using cherry yogurt and Jell-O. The pie crust I used was Keebler's Reduced Fat and it is a fairly small-sized crust, so I had extra filling left over which I poured into ramekins. I think this would be fabulous using lemon flavors and will try that next time.
Very easy to make. I've used strawberry and peach. Both tasted wonderful. What I like best (besides the taste) is it holds it's firm shape when it is cut and doesn't run all over.
I really liked this. I used sugar-free jello and didn't use a crust. I just ate it as a pudding treat. Thanks for a great little treat!