Recipe by Me'Shell
My husband and I love this recipe! They are the best warm with a scoop of fat free frozen vanilla yogurt on top!
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 5 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Kraft caramels
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the Kraft Caramel Bits or cut the Caramels in 1/4 ths.
- Combine all ingredients and place in 9x13 pan sprayed with no stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out sticky but clean in the middle.
- Place pan on cooling rack and when brownies are still warm cover the pan!I have found that covering the pan while still warm is the key to keeping the brownies and caramel bits moist and gooey!
- Cut and ENJOY!