Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 177.44 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml coarsely ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves
- 1 green onion, minced
- Into small bowl, measure all ingredients.
- Mix with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir before using.
Very good. Needed some sugar and chilli powder.
I was looking for a quick ranch dressing and this is perfect. I love that it only makes 1 cup. The consistency was perfect.
I used store brand plain non-fat yogurt & low-fat mayo... I thought it was very close to ranch. I made mine in the magic bullet & it was a great consistency... I thought it was going to be a little thicker but it wasn't. Tasty & loved it knowing it was basically FAT FREE. :-) Thanks. This is a keeper.