Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 green onion, minced
- Into small bowl, measure all ingredients.
- Mix with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir before using.
Very good. Needed some sugar and chilli powder.
I was looking for a quick ranch dressing and this is perfect. I love that it only makes 1 cup. The consistency was perfect.