Kind of chewy and dense but pretty yummy morning snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add orange juice concentrate, warm water and cranberries and let sit a minute.
- 2Beat sugar and egg and milk and add to cranberry mixture.
- 3Blend well the sour cream and extract into other wet ingredients.
- 4Dump on top of the wet mixture the flour, baking powder, soda, zest and salt and gently fold this into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- 5Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 6Drop mixture into 6-9 spaces in muffin tin about 3/4 full each.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 299.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g