Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kind of chewy and dense but pretty yummy morning snack.
Make and share this Fat Free Cranberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Add orange juice concentrate, warm water and cranberries and let sit a minute.
- Beat sugar and egg and milk and add to cranberry mixture.
- Blend well the sour cream and extract into other wet ingredients.
- Dump on top of the wet mixture the flour, baking powder, soda, zest and salt and gently fold this into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Drop mixture into 6-9 spaces in muffin tin about 3/4 full each.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.