Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you are watching your fat intake then this is one you might want to try, there is *no* fat in this recipe so enjoy with no guilt!
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
Loved it! I used half Splenda brown sugar & half Splenda-the sauce thickened nicely at the end of the baking time & I was able to get a great amnt of sauce to coat the apples with. Yummy! Will use this in some yogurt!
- 3 golden delicious apples
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Butter Buds
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and core apples.
- Cut each one into 16 slices.
- Arrange slices on a greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the water with flour, cornstarch and butter Buds; stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy.
- Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon, stir until smooth.
- Pour the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.
- Cover the dish with foil; bake for 40 minutes.
- Stir the apples every 10 minutes.