- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup sugar substitute (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk or 2 1⁄2 cups rice milk or 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients in the saucepan. Over medium heat, gradually add the liquid, stirring constantly, mixing thoroughly.
- Continue to stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh fruit garnish- I like it with raspberries!
- (If using unflavored soy / rice milk, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the mixture immediately after removing from heat).