1/1 Photo of Fat Free Chocolate Banana Muffins
Just the ticket when you're looking for something sweet and good for you. Save up your over-ripe bananas by peeling them and storing them in an airtight container in the freezer. Thaw them for a few seconds in the microwave before use. Because these muffins have no eggs for leavening, the vinegar is crucial in helping them rise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- 3Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, mash bananas, milk and vinegar and mix well.
- 5Add liquid ingredients to dry and gently stir until just mixed -- mixture will be quite thick. Divide equally among 12 muffin cups. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes. Let rest in pan for 10 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Chocolate Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 302.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g