These are so fudgy and chewy they almost melt in your mouth. I was looking for a low-fat chocolate cookie but never expected to find something this good. These make me feel like I'm in chocaholic's heaven! I found these online, but they're originally from a Karo pamphlet.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt (I like to sift them together to destroy any lumps in the cocoa).
- Stir in corn syrup and egg white until blended (dough will be thick and slightly sticky).
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies will be soft when pressed).
- Do not overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.