1/5 Photos of Fat-free Chewy Chocolate Cookies
These are so fudgy and chewy they almost melt in your mouth. I was looking for a low-fat chocolate cookie but never expected to find something this good. These make me feel like I'm in chocaholic's heaven! I found these online, but they're originally from a Karo pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt (I like to sift them together to destroy any lumps in the cocoa).
- 3Stir in corn syrup and egg white until blended (dough will be thick and slightly sticky).
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies will be soft when pressed).
- 6Do not overbake.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat-free Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g