Recipe by mandabears
This recipe is diabetic friendly, easy to make and good to eat. You can use Splenda to make it diabetic.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cherries, packed in water
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk, I use 1%
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cherries and 1/3 of the cherry liquid in a 9 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, sugar and milk.
- Pour batter over the cherries.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with Cool Whip Lite or Vanilla Ice Cream, Fat Free or Frozen Vanilla Yogurt.