1/3 Photos of Fat Free Cherry Cobbler
This recipe is diabetic friendly, easy to make and good to eat. You can use Splenda to make it diabetic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cherries and 1/3 of the cherry liquid in a 9 inch square pan.
- 3In a medium bowl mix together flour, sugar and milk.
- 4Pour batter over the cherries.
- 5Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with Cool Whip Lite or Vanilla Ice Cream, Fat Free or Frozen Vanilla Yogurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Cherry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g