Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non stick vegetable spray.
- Add graham crumbs and shake the plate to coat the entire surface.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and flour.
- Beat on medium speed until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Beat in sour cream, egg whites and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into graham crust and place in center of preheated oven.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with strawberries if desired.
oh my goodness, sooo good! thank you so much! it was simple and delicious!