Recipe by VeganJen
Yummy caramel popcorn with no added fat! You can adjust the amounts of brown sugar and syrup to suit your taste- the more syrup, the thinner the sauce and vice versa. We prefer more brown sugar than syrup as this helps the popcorn stick together when cool.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 2 large popcorn bowls with Pam.
- Pop popcorn in an air popper and split evenly into the greased bowls.
- Heat brown sugar and maple syrup on high in a small pot, stirring constantly until boiling.
- Pour sauce evenly over the two bowls of popcorn.
- Stir well and salt to taste!
- Eat, enjoy, and remember to brush your teeth, or you'll make your dentist rich beyond his/her dreams!