Yummy caramel popcorn with no added fat! You can adjust the amounts of brown sugar and syrup to suit your taste- the more syrup, the thinner the sauce and vice versa. We prefer more brown sugar than syrup as this helps the popcorn stick together when cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 2 large popcorn bowls with Pam.
- 2Pop popcorn in an air popper and split evenly into the greased bowls.
- 3Heat brown sugar and maple syrup on high in a small pot, stirring constantly until boiling.
- 4Pour sauce evenly over the two bowls of popcorn.
- 5Stir well and salt to taste!
- 6Eat, enjoy, and remember to brush your teeth, or you'll make your dentist rich beyond his/her dreams!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 127.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: