Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy caramel popcorn with no added fat! You can adjust the amounts of brown sugar and syrup to suit your taste- the more syrup, the thinner the sauce and vice versa. We prefer more brown sugar than syrup as this helps the popcorn stick together when cool.
- Spray 2 large popcorn bowls with Pam.
- Pop popcorn in an air popper and split evenly into the greased bowls.
- Heat brown sugar and maple syrup on high in a small pot, stirring constantly until boiling.
- Pour sauce evenly over the two bowls of popcorn.
- Stir well and salt to taste!
- Eat, enjoy, and remember to brush your teeth, or you'll make your dentist rich beyond his/her dreams!
i halved the recipe and omg, SO GOOD ! just the right amount of sweetness. definitely make sure to brush your teeth straight away as well as your dishes !