Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Dieting and a sweet tooth dont mix. This dessert is quick easy and will satisfy any craving. Wonderful for get togethers people wont believe you when you tell them its fat free.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cold skim milk or 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip, thawed (roughly half a tub)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Make pudding according to box directions omitting 1/2 cup of milk. Use electric beater for fast results.Make sure to get all lumps out.
- Mix vanilla cinnamon and cool whip to pudding. I found folding in a little at a time works best.Fluff up with beater.
- Set in fridge for 2 hours or overnight(If left overnight flavors blend well.
- Serve with sliced apples,salted pretzel sticks,cubed pound cake or angel food cake,snackwell shortbread cookies. Makes a wonderful display for showers and holiday buffets.
- If you want to be extra naughty you can drizzle low fat carmel sauce for decoration.Or add a shot of butterscotch shnappes if you want to be really evil !
WONDERFUL & easy to make as well! Had everything on hand for this quick dip & had it with some silced apples AND salty pretzels ~ Definitely something that will be on my finger food counter in February for the next monthly group I host! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook tag]
I made individual fresh fruit salads and put a spoonful of this dip on top of each one as a garnish. Delish!
Wow! Very versitle recipe. I realized I didn't have butterscoth pudding - so I used White Chocolate instead and it turned out great! I did part plain and part with cinnimon & raisins mixed in. Goes GREAT with apples, bananas, peaches, pears, blueberries and pretzels. Fantastic!!