Recipe by Danet Robaina
Dieting and a sweet tooth dont mix. This dessert is quick easy and will satisfy any craving. Wonderful for get togethers people wont believe you when you tell them its fat free.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
WONDERFUL & easy to make as well! Had everything on hand for this quick dip & had it with some silced apples AND salty pretzels ~ Definitely something that will be on my finger food counter in February for the next monthly group I host! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook tag]
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cold skim milk or 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip, thawed (roughly half a tub)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding according to box directions omitting 1/2 cup of milk. Use electric beater for fast results.Make sure to get all lumps out.
- Mix vanilla cinnamon and cool whip to pudding. I found folding in a little at a time works best.Fluff up with beater.
- Set in fridge for 2 hours or overnight(If left overnight flavors blend well.
- Serve with sliced apples,salted pretzel sticks,cubed pound cake or angel food cake,snackwell shortbread cookies. Makes a wonderful display for showers and holiday buffets.
- If you want to be extra naughty you can drizzle low fat carmel sauce for decoration.Or add a shot of butterscotch shnappes if you want to be really evil !