No fat, no cholesterol, 2 points per serving and you have everything in the house to make them! These brownies have become a staple for us, very fudgy, adapted from Secrets of Fat-Free Baking, Woodruff, an excellent book you should buy if this sort of thing interests you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, stir to mix.
- 2Stir in the applesauce, vanilla, egg whites.
- 3Fold in the nuts if desired.
- 4Spray an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray, spread the batter evenly in the pan, and bake in a preheated 325 oven for 23-25 minutes, or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.
- 5Cool to room temp, cut into squares and eat.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g