Recipe by Fat Free Queen
I love cheesecake and wanted to try something new with all of the blueberry I had in my fridge and realized I could make cheesecake with cottage cheese and cut the calories in half. It tastes so good and you'll never know its made from cottage cheese. My boyfriend didn't even realize haha.
- 236.59 ml fat-free cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt (any flavor, I like cheese cake)
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 295.73 ml blueberries
- 118.29 ml sugar or 118.29 ml sugar, suppliment
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 236.59 ml reduced fat graham cracker
- 59.14 ml i cant believe its not butter-flavored cooking spray (or real butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- heat up butter and mix it with crushed graham crackers in a pie mold and press down firmly.
- after crust is made bake it for about five minutes or until browned.
- in a blender, mix cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup splenda, milk, and yogurt until all cottage cheese cournals are smooth.
- pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- blend the rest of the berries, 1/4 splenda and apple sauce to make topping, pur over cake and bake for another five minutes.
- let cool and refidgerate.