1/8 Photos of Fat Free Blueberry Cottage Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Fat Free Queen's Note:
I love cheesecake and wanted to try something new with all of the blueberry I had in my fridge and realized I could make cheesecake with cottage cheese and cut the calories in half. It tastes so good and you'll never know its made from cottage cheese. My boyfriend didn't even realize haha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt (any flavor, I like cheese cake)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup sugar, suppliment
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup reduced fat graham cracker
- 1/4 cup i cant believe its not butter-flavored cooking spray (or real butter)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2heat up butter and mix it with crushed graham crackers in a pie mold and press down firmly.
- 3after crust is made bake it for about five minutes or until browned.
- 4in a blender, mix cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup splenda, milk, and yogurt until all cottage cheese cournals are smooth.
- 5pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- 6blend the rest of the berries, 1/4 splenda and apple sauce to make topping, pur over cake and bake for another five minutes.
- 7let cool and refidgerate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Blueberry Cottage Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter-flavored cooking spray