Prep 15 mins
Cook 19 mins
Tweaked Recipe from Equal
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup granular splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium bananas
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup natural applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats, splenda, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mash bananas to make about 1 cup.
- Combine mashed bananas, milk, applesauce, egg beaters, and vanilla.
- Stir in wet ingredients into dry just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Fill paper-lined 2-1/2-inch muffin cups almost full.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven 17-19 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes and serve warm.