Recipe by JenSoCalifornia Franklin
Smuckers Baking Healthy replaces all the butter in my recipes. I love this stuff. Most recipes are hit or miss but this one has a nice nutty undertone. Yummy with an Iced Coffee.
Top Review by natsxox
I havnt tried this, and I don't know what 1/2 cup Smuckers baking healthy oil & shortening is and dont know how 'fat free' it is, but Im sure it will give a much much better texture than applesauce...so its not the fault of the printed recipe
- 1⁄2 cup Smuckers baking healthy oil & shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal (adds fat) (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Baking Healthy, Vanilla, and Egg whites in Mixer.
- Beat on medium speed until slightly frothy.
- Add sugar on medium speed.
- Add Cinnamon, salt, and honey.
- Add Baking Soda.
- Slowly Add Flour on low speed.
- Add Oats, flaxmeal and banana on low speed.
- Finally fold in rice krispies.
- Place in 13 x 11 pyrex that has been treated with no stick spray.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.