1/2 Photos of Fat Free Asian Salad Dressing
A tangy dressing that you only need to use a tiny bit of because it's richly flavored. It's fat free and wonderful! If you must, then you can drizzle a little olive oil into your salad after tossing it with this dressing but, honestly, it doesn't need it to make a delicious salad! Also a yummy dressing for sauteed tofu and vegetables. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1There are 2 options for preparing this dressing.
- 2You can either whir ingredients in blender, which makes it a little frothy- which I like.
- 3Or, you can finely mince the garlic and ginger and whip the rest of the ingredients together with a wire whisk.
- 4Either way, it's fabulous!
- 5You can easily double this recipe- just keep the 2 to 1 ratio for the garlic and ginger and the soy sauce and vinegar.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Asian Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1197.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: