A tangy dressing that you only need to use a tiny bit of because it's richly flavored. It's fat free and wonderful! If you must, then you can drizzle a little olive oil into your salad after tossing it with this dressing but, honestly, it doesn't need it to make a delicious salad! Also a yummy dressing for sauteed tofu and vegetables. Enjoy!
- There are 2 options for preparing this dressing.
- You can either whir ingredients in blender, which makes it a little frothy- which I like.
- Or, you can finely mince the garlic and ginger and whip the rest of the ingredients together with a wire whisk.
- Either way, it's fabulous!
- You can easily double this recipe- just keep the 2 to 1 ratio for the garlic and ginger and the soy sauce and vinegar.