Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of the featured recipes in an email that I received today from the www.recipe4living.com website. "This is a great substitute for apple pie for those watching their calories. Use whole-wheat flour for a healthier dessert."
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare the apples and put them in the baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle over apples and bake 30-35 minutes.