1 hr 20 mins
Chef #639878's Note:
Lots of fresh veggies with very few extras that would add sodium or other undesirables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large green onions, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes with juice
- 7 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (can use low sodium) or 2 chicken bouillon cubes (can use low sodium)
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 summer squash, chopped or 2 winter squash
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Cut up all ingredients and brint to a boil in a LARGE pot.
- 2Boil rapidly for ten minutes and then simmer until all vegetables are tender.
- 3Season to taste with salt, pepper and any other desired herbs.
- 4Can be cooked in a large counter top roaster or in two large crock pots for ease of cooking.
- 5This soup can be eaten as part of the Sacred Heart diet where you eat as much of the soup each day as you wish as well as other specific ingredients each of the seven days to help with weight loss.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Burning Veggie Soup Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 212.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g