Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good tasting salad that helps you burns fat off. Got this out of a church cookbook.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 (5 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 3 kiwi fruits, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free red Jell-O
- 2 apples, crisp, diced
- 3 bananas, near green and diced
- 1 cup red grapes or 1 cup green grape
- Mix all ingredients together. Keeps fresh in refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Easy to make and tasted good. Why is it called "Fat Burner" though? Thanks for the recipe