Recipe by AdriMicina
Really easy and fast recipe, great taste, everyone always loves it! It needs to rest in the fridge so it is best done the day before (cooking time does not include overnight chilling)
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 315 ml whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon mint syrup (or 1tbsp cointreau + 1 tsp grated orange peel, or other flavour of your choice, like créme de cacao,)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chocolate (or use chocolate chips) and put it in a food processor.
- Heat cream in a pan (or in the microwave) just below boiling point.
- Pour hot cream in the food processor and process 1 minute.
- Add the egg, salt and mint syrup or orange peel and cointreau (or other flavouring) and process one more minute.
- Pour in individual ramequins (or serving cups), cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or whipping cream before serving.