Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so simple and quick! hard to mess up, just be sure to use evaporated milk! Doesn't work with regular...
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- nuts (optional)
- In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes. Take off the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Add vanilla.
- Put into a buttered foil lined 9" square pan.
- Let sit at room temp until set.
Made this fudge for my other half to take to work, & be all measures it was a big success ~ I even kept 1/4 of it here just to taste test & test & test! It's definitely easy to make! I used slivered almonds in it as well as dark chocolate chips! Thanks for a very nice recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Chocolate Chip theme in the Comfort Cafe]