Recipe by kadams25
This is so simple and quick! hard to mess up, just be sure to use evaporated milk! Doesn't work with regular...
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this fudge for my other half to take to work, & be all measures it was a big success ~ I even kept 1/4 of it here just to taste test & test & test! It's definitely easy to make! I used slivered almonds in it as well as dark chocolate chips! Thanks for a very nice recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Chocolate Chip theme in the Comfort Cafe]
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes. Take off the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Add vanilla.
- Put into a buttered foil lined 9" square pan.
- Let sit at room temp until set.