Recipe by Carol Tietsworth
Tastes just like sun-tea, but without all the time. Not bitter like boiled tea.
Top Review by for the love of veggies
I used green tea and microwaved 5 bags for 4 minutes. This turned out very good, and I liked how easy it was to make. Not bitter at all. Only thing is next time I'll add another tea bag. It was a little weaker than I like, but that could have been because I used green instead of black tea. I'll definitely make this again. Thanks so much!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water and teabags into a microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high for 3 and 1/2 to 4 minutes.
- Take out tea bags (without squeezing) and pour into clean gallon container.
- Add sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
- Fill up container with cold water.