Recipe by JESMom
This makes 2 larger pizzas, or 4 individual sized pizzas, which is what we usually do. We interchange the broccoli with mushrooms and spinach, sometimes mixing it up. Use what you've got and like. I don't measure out most of this stuff, just adding it to our liking, so you may need to adjust it to your family's liking.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the crust by stirring the Bisquick and water together to form soft dough. Divide and roll the dough into circles, based on how many pizzas you want to make.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on the dough, then add the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Bake about 10 minutes, until crust is brown and cheese is melted.