This makes 2 larger pizzas, or 4 individual sized pizzas, which is what we usually do. We interchange the broccoli with mushrooms and spinach, sometimes mixing it up. Use what you've got and like. I don't measure out most of this stuff, just adding it to our liking, so you may need to adjust it to your family's liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Make the crust by stirring the Bisquick and water together to form soft dough. Divide and roll the dough into circles, based on how many pizzas you want to make.
- 3Spread Alfredo sauce on the dough, then add the rest of the ingredients on top.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes, until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast White Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 856.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: