Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cold veggie pizza is so delicious and is great for get-togethers! I guarantee anyone will absolutely love this!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups chopped vegetables (red onion, green and red peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread rolls on cookie sheet and seal edges, bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, salad dressing, and ranch; spread on crust.
- Add chopped veggies and top with cheese.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
This pizza is the best I made with crescent rolls. I used renee soutwest ranch dressing instead of using salad dressing and ranch dressing mix. I didn't have a broccoli/cauliflower so I used only red bell pepper. Thanks Linzi Jordan :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Definitely a 5 star recipe! I prep ahead the baking of crescent rolls, spread, and chopped veggies then assemble what I need and store bread at room temp and refrigerate the rest. Made for my PAC Spring 2010 baby. Thanks for posting.
I had lost my copy of this- I'm so glad you posted it! I made this for a party last night and had fun with the colors- I used purple cauliflower, yellow pepper, shredded carrots, and broccoli. (See photo.) It was colorful and delicious. I'm bookmarking this recipe so I won't have to search for it again. Thanks for sharing!