Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the veggies that I like to add. You can add just about any veggie you want without adding to the calorie count too much.
- Whisk eggs together until frothy.
- Pour eggs into a small fry pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook on medium heat until the eggs start to turn white on the bottom.
- Gently lay veggies on one half of the eggs.
- Cook until the eggs are almost solid.
- Using a spatual, gently fold the side of the omelette with out the veggies on top of the other side.
- Continue cooking until the eggs are completely cooked.
- Serve hot.