1/1 Photo of Fast Tropical Mango Salsa
Yet another recipe from Canadian Magazine, Chatelaine. What's great about their recipes is they are triple tested and always tasty. Great to dress up grilled chicken, steak, fish or burgers. Recipe is easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 firm ripe mango
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes or 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno peppers or 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon bottled chopped garlic or 1 clove garlic, minced (I use minced garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil or 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1Peel mango.
- 2Slice fruit from stone in long thick pieces, then chop into smaller bite sized pieces.
- 3Chop pepper into similar-size pieces.
- 4Slice tomatoes into 2 or 3 rounds.
- 5Core and seed jalapeno, then mince.
- 6Thinly slice onion diagonally.
- 7Place all in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
- 8Stir in garlic, salt and basil, coriander or cilantro until evenly mixed.
- 9Salsa will keep well for several hours covered in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Tropical Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 471.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g