Spreadable cream cheese makes a quick and creamy Alfredo sauce. From Kraft Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 3Stir in peas and tortellini.
- 4Cover and cook on medium-low heat 5 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat tortellini, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in ham; cook until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg, if desired.
- 7To reheat refrigerated leftovers, first stir in a little milk to keep it creamy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Tortellini Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 1272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.7 g