Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Spreadable cream cheese makes a quick and creamy Alfredo sauce. From Kraft Foods.
Make and share this Fast Tortellini Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stir in peas and tortellini.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat 5 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat tortellini, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in ham; cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg, if desired.
- To reheat refrigerated leftovers, first stir in a little milk to keep it creamy.
I made this from the Kraft Food & Family magazine last week. I was going to post it because we enjoyed it sooo much and then I did a search and here it was! Both my kids loved it, too!