Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister shared this with me on a trip home. I know the ingredients seem like a strange combination, just give it a try. It really is so easy and tastes great!
- Layer of soda crackers on Aluminum foil.
- It is very important that you do this step.
- I lay the crackers 5x5 on the foil.
- Turn the edges up on the foil to keep the toffee in when it is poured over the crackers.
- Heat on high until about the hard boil stage.
- Pour over the soda crackers.
- Immediately place a layer of milk chocolate chips over this and spread.
I had to make something in a hurry for my class. I substituted regular and chocolate graham crackers- (it was all I had ). I just brought the brown sugar and butter to a boil on the stove top and spread it on the crackers and put them in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes. Then sprinkled the chocolate chips, let them sit a few minutes and spread them out and then sprinkled sliced almonds on the top. It was a huge hit!