1/5 Photos of Fast Thin Gluten Free Pizza
Attainable Health's Note:
I accidentally came up with this recipe one night when I was baking mozzarella sticks and accidentally left it in the oven too long! It turned out tasting just like pizza so I'm grateful for my mistake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Move shelf in oven near the top then place oven on broil.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Sprinkle some almond flour onto greased cookie sheet in the form of a circle.
- 4Sprinkle italian seasoning, salt, and onion powder over almond flour.
- 5Grate cheese over the almond flour.
- 6Cut a slice or two of tomato into pieces and scatter over the cheese.
- 7Cook for 2 minutes or just until cheese has melted and the edges are brown.
- 8Remove from oven and let cool 1-2 minutes. Use a spatula to remove pizza to a plate. If you want you can quadruple the ingredients and make a larger pizza, this size is perfect for one person.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Thin Gluten Free Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: