I accidentally came up with this recipe one night when I was baking mozzarella sticks and accidentally left it in the oven too long! It turned out tasting just like pizza so I'm grateful for my mistake!
- Move shelf in oven near the top then place oven on broil.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle some almond flour onto greased cookie sheet in the form of a circle.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning, salt, and onion powder over almond flour.
- Grate cheese over the almond flour.
- Cut a slice or two of tomato into pieces and scatter over the cheese.
- Cook for 2 minutes or just until cheese has melted and the edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1-2 minutes. Use a spatula to remove pizza to a plate. If you want you can quadruple the ingredients and make a larger pizza, this size is perfect for one person.