Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
First published in Chatelaine's 09/2003 issue. © Rogers Media Publishing Inc
- 1⁄2 small ripe mango, peeled
- 2 green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, preferably light
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons basil, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 6 ounces can tuna, drained
- 2 flour tortillas, about 9 inches (23 cm)
- fresh coriander sprigs (optional) or basil leaves (optional)
- Slice mango pulp into long thin strips.
- Slice onions in half lengthwise, then cross-wise into 3 long pieces.
- In a bowl, stir mayonnaise with coriander, soy sauce, lime juice and chili flakes.
- Stir in tuna.
- Evenly divide mixture between tortillas and spread in a line down centre. Cover with mango strips, onions and a few coriander sprigs.
- Wrap tortilla around filling and slice in half.