Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the BBC programme Ready Steady Cook, slightly adjusted. Very quick and easy to make if you've forgotten all about pudding! As it's cooked in the microwave it's not very attractive colourwise, but once it's covered in custard you can't tell the difference! :o)
- 100 g soft butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g self raising flour
- 2 medium size eggs (I used large ones and it tasted a bit "eggy")
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g frozen mixed berries (or Forest Fruits)
- Mix everything except fruit to a batter using a mixer or food processor.
- Stir in fruit.
- Put into a greased 1 litre pudding basin.
- Cover with cling film and microwave on full power for 8 minutes. Leave to rest for a minute or two.
- Serve with hot custard.