Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 16 ounces frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, instant dissolving preferably
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine frozen unsweetened strawberries (about 3 1/2 cs.) sugar.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Combine 1/2 c.
- nonfat plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice; with the machine on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube.
- Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the workbowl once or twice.
- Serve immediately or return to freezer for later use.