Fast Steak or Quorn Fajita Salad
- Combine picante sauce, onions, cilantro, vegetable or olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt, and mix well.
- Toss beans with 1/4 cup of the picante sauce mixture; chill.
- Toss tomatoes and avocado with 1/4 cup of the picante sauce mixture; chill.
- Sprinkle meat (or meat substitute) with salt and pepepr; broil, grill, or fry to desired doneness (or just heat the meat substitute until browned and heated through).
- If using sirloin or round steak, slice thinly across the grain.
- Toss the meat or meat substitute with 1/4 cup of the picante sauce mixture.
- Toss lettuce with remaining picante sauce mixture and arrange on platter. Arrange beans, tomatoe mixture, and meat on greens. Serve with tortillas, if desired, and additional picante sauce.