Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
An easy spaghetti for a fast family meal, my BF introduced to me to this and I was skeptical at first, but now we love it
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of tomato soup (condensed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Pan fry ground beef and drain.
- mix in soups, you may add approx 1/4 cup of water if its too thick.
- add onion mix and let simmer while you cook spaghetti.
- cook spaghetti, drain and serve with sauce.
- On a side note, we add a couple tbsp of cheese whiz to our spaghetti in the pot and mix it around, it adds a nice cheesy flavour.
This is between a 3 and a 4 star recipe. Not great, but not good. Just somewhere in between, but because most of it is gone, I am giving it 4 stars. I did everything, even down to the noted cheez whiz... It was something that my kids liked and ate, and so something I see myself making again. I did find the onion soup mix to be a little overpowering, so next time I might just add half of it. Thanks so much!
This was a fast and easy supper to whip up. I used recipe#57287 for the cream of mushroom soup, recipe#24952 for the onion soup mix, and recipe#31008 for the ground beef. I froze the leftovers (in individual servings) because I made this for freeze tag and they reheated very well in the microwave for Dh's lunch.
My husband and son liked this spaghetti. Adding the cheez whiz to the cooked spaghetti was new to us but added a nice flavor. I was ill and couldn't have the sauce but the cheesy spaghetti tasted good to me. Thanks kel-CieT. Bullwinkle