I found this on the Meatless Mondays website. This recipe was a contest winner made by Wendy Edwards. I made it, it was delicious, and I thought I'd pass it along!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat iron pan with nonstick spray and place on medium heat.
- 2Add onion and soy meat to pan.
- 3Once onion is brown or wilted add beans, sauce, tomatoes, and chili powder.
- 4Bring to a boil, then let simmer over med-low heat for 15 minutes to let thicken.
- 5Add garlic and stir.
- 6Add tobasco to taste.
- 7Turn off heat and let sit for 2-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Simple, and Delicious Vegetarian Chili
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1463.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
textured vegetable protein