- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 stalk celery, diced
- 226.79 g mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh tarragon or 14.79 ml Italian parsley
- 1.23 ml fine salt
- 473.18 ml whole milk
- 473.18 ml fish stock or 473.18 ml chicken stock
- 226.79 g raw shrimp, peeled deveined and chopped
- 170.09 g bay scallops
- 141.74 g can baby clams, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium flame until shimmering. Add shallot, garlic, celery, mushrooms, bell pepper, tarragon and salt. Saute until vegetables release their water and most of it has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Add milk and stock and bring to a gentle boil. Add shrimp, scallops, and clams. Simmer about 5 minutes, until scallops are opaque and firm.