Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy and fast dish is great served over steamed rice with a side of Asian Slaw.
Make and share this Fast Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups water
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups boneless pork loin, 1 x 1/2 inch strips
- 6 green onions, cut on the diagonal into 1/2 inch wide slices
- 1⁄3 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- Heat the water to boiling in a medium saucepand and add the ramen noodles.
- Let the water come back to a boil, drain the noodles, toss them with 1 tsp of the sesame oil, and set them aside In a blender or food processor, combine the ramen flavor packet with the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, Tabasco, 2 Tbs vegetable oil and process until smooth.
- Set the sauce aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a wok, heat the remaining 2 Tbs vegetable oil and 1 Tbs sesame oil over high heat until almost smoking.
- Add the pork and stir fry it until it is cooked through.
- Add the green onions, toss them with the pork, and then stir in the drained ramen noodles.
- Pour the peanut sauce the pork mixture, continue to stir fry the pork and onions for another minute to heat the sauce through.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, and serve immediately.