This easy and fast dish is great served over steamed rice with a side of Asian Slaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups boneless pork loin, 1 x 1/2 inch strips
- 6 green onions, cut on the diagonal into 1/2 inch wide slices
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1Heat the water to boiling in a medium saucepand and add the ramen noodles.
- 2Let the water come back to a boil, drain the noodles, toss them with 1 tsp of the sesame oil, and set them aside In a blender or food processor, combine the ramen flavor packet with the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, Tabasco, 2 Tbs vegetable oil and process until smooth.
- 3Set the sauce aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4In a wok, heat the remaining 2 Tbs vegetable oil and 1 Tbs sesame oil over high heat until almost smoking.
- 5Add the pork and stir fry it until it is cooked through.
- 6Add the green onions, toss them with the pork, and then stir in the drained ramen noodles.
- 7Pour the peanut sauce the pork mixture, continue to stir fry the pork and onions for another minute to heat the sauce through.
- 8Sprinkle with peanuts, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork loin