1/1 Photo of FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive
vegan/Kosher-Pareve/gluten free/dairy free With keeping Kosher and being on Weight Watchers I have come to enjoy preparing healthy meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 baking potatoes, medium size, whole washed well
- 226.79 g tofu sour cream, Tofutti Brand Blue Tub Non Hydrogenated Sour Supreme Cream
- 59.16 ml chives, washed and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, fresh crushed may substitute Dorot brand 1 cube
- 1.23 ml sea salt, used to taste
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 1Using a fork poke some holes in the potatoes and microwave for 15 minutes.
- 2Turn over and microwave for another 5 minutes. Squeeze gently using a potholder to test for doneness. Time may vary depending on wattage of oven.
- 3While potatoes are cooking prepared 'sour cream' and chive mix in a bowl. Add all ingredients and blend.
- 4When potatoes are done slit down the middle and press in from the sides to burst them open.
- 5Scoop in 2 tablespoons per potato of Tofu/chive mix, grind fresh pepper on top and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu sour cream