I made these and used about 1 1/2 pounds meat. Divided it into 6 large size muffin cups. Also used a grated carrot as suggested by a reviewer. Baked for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, combine beef, wheat germ, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, green onions, egg, salt and pepper.
- Mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four individual loaves.
- Arange in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until centers of meat loaf are no longer pink (160°F).
- Spoon remaining 1/4 cup sauce over tops of meat loaves.