- 3 cups holiday cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- colored crystal sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip measuring cup into mix and level off; allow to come to room temperature.
- In large bowl, combine mix and sour cream at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
- Fill cookie press;press dough in desired shapes onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with coloured sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute; remove from cookie sheets.