1/5 Photos of Fast Microwave Fudge- Nut Free
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
5 minutes to fantabulous SMOOOTH fudge! You have to try it to believe it! I make this every year for Christmas to give to friends and neighbors and they can't wait to get their goodie bags!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces dark chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces any flavor chips (3 cups)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (fat free is fine)
- 2 tablespoons coffee, any flavor, room temp
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon extract, flavor of choice
- 1Line an 8x8 pan with foil and butter it well.
- 2Place all ingredients except for extract in a glass dish and microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- 3Stir until smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla and spread into prepared pan.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Remove from pan and cut into desired shape. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Microwave Fudge- Nut Free
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1868.5
- Calories from Fat 844
- Total Fat 93.8 g
- Saturated Fat 56.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 426.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 270.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 247.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g