5 minutes to fantabulous SMOOOTH fudge! You have to try it to believe it! I make this every year for Christmas to give to friends and neighbors and they can't wait to get their goodie bags!
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces dark chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces any flavor chips (3 cups)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (fat free is fine)
- 2 tablespoons coffee, any flavor, room temp
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon extract, flavor of choice
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and butter it well.
- Place all ingredients except for extract in a glass dish and microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and spread into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired shape. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.