Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
5 minutes to fantabulous SMOOOTH fudge! You have to try it to believe it! I make this every year for Christmas to give to friends and neighbors and they can't wait to get their goodie bags!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
Super easy to make and had a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. We weren't crazy about the cinnamon or coffee. We didn't think there would have been enough in there to taste it, but we could. Next time I think I'll leave them out.
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces dark chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces milk chocolate chips (3 cups) or 18 ounces any flavor chips (3 cups)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (fat free is fine)
- 2 tablespoons coffee, any flavor, room temp
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon extract, flavor of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and butter it well.
- Place all ingredients except for extract in a glass dish and microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and spread into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired shape. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.