Recipe by momthecook #2
This is a really fast working marinade that is very fast and easy to make. It tenderizes round steak enough to barbecue, and also gives great flavour to pork chops.
Top Review by Queen Roachie
This was really good, and incredibly simple. I was a little leery that this would be good with so little ingredients, but wow! I did add a splash of sesame oil in keeping with the Asian flavor and marinated thin pork chops for about 3 hours... They grilled up very tender and flavorful. Will definitely use this again when grilling. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put soy sauce in a 1 cup measure.
- Add lemon juice to make 1/2 cup.
- Add water to make one cup. Place beef steaks or pork flat in a non-metallic dish.
- Pour marinade over.
- Marinate for at least 1/2 hour or up to 3 hours.
- If marinade doesn't completely cover meat, turn half way through.
- If I am marinating for 3 hours, I turn every half hour.