Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I came up with this recipe all by my lonesome!
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch chili pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave about 2 minutes at 50% power.
- Stir in vanilla extract, Splenda, heavy whipping cream, cayenne, chili, and cinnamon.
- Add hot water and serve.
- Makes 1 delicious serving.